(Click an image to enlarge, also see More Images tab below)
CEP forearm sleeves are an exceptionally durable and comfortable garment that not only provides support and protection for sports but is great for improving circulation during other daily activities as well. While this German-made product is great for such physical recreation as rock climbing, tennis and basketball, this forearm sleeve is also effective for manual labor, typing, construction and other work in which there is heavy reliance on the hands.
Sold as a pair.
Comes in black with grey logo, white with black logo and Hawaii blue with green logo.
• Pressure-free cuffs
• Reduces fatigue in the forearms
• Allows for a stronger, longer-lasting grip
• Specific sizing which ensures optimal compression effect
• Special blend of fibers provide management of heat and moisture
• Dynamic compression stabilizes muscles, which improves performance and reduces risk of injury
Material made of:
• 80% nylon (polyamide)
• 20% spandex (elastane)
Machine wash with cold water and machine dry on low heat. Do not use bleach or Woolite.
Additional Product Images (click to enlarge)
Arm Sleeve Measuring Instructions
1. Measure the wrist circumference at the narrowest part of the wrist.
2. Measure the elbow circumference at the elbow crease.
3. Measure the axilla (underarm) circumference just underneath the armpit.
Wear & Care for all Compression Garments