|Available Options: |
|Size: [ ? ] |
(Click an image to enlarge, also see More Images tab below)
CEP Progressive calf sleeves 2.0 are ideal for racing or training. They are essential for those who need to improve coordination, blood circulation and endurance. Medi compression reduces muscle vibrations that are commonly responsible for soreness. These benefits contribute to an injury-free performance.
• 20-30 mmHg compression from ankle to calf
• Precise anatomical fit
• Black logo
• Anti-bacterial to reduce odors
• Best materials and unsurpassed craftsmanship
• Microfiber technology for superior comfort
• Stabilizes calf muscles, helping to prevent injuries
• Matches well with CEP dynamic+ short socks
• Hydrophilic construction creates management of heat and moisture
Material made of:
79% Nylon (Polyamide)
Additional Product Images (click to enlarge)
Knee High Measuring Instructions
1. Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measurement
2. Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
3. Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.
Wear & Care for all Compression Garments