|Available Options: |
|Size: [ ? ] |
(Click an image to enlarge, also see More Images tab below)
CEP GripTech compression short socks are noteworthy for using SmartGrip, a flat and flexible coating of cells on the footbed. This provides a perfect fit in the shoe and optimal control during sports such as basketball, football, tennis, lacrosse, running and more.
Along with CEP's dynamic compression technology, GripTech short socks improve stability of ankle, elevate agility and reduce swelling in the foot and ankle. These German-made socks are ideal for athletes who want to improve circulation, enhance performance and accelerate recovery.
(Click on "more images" tab above for close-up of footbed cells).
• Shapes to foot without confining toes
• Special combination of advanced moisture-absorbing fibers
• Anatomical design based on ankle circumference and shoe size
• Fusion of synthetic fibers for an extra layer of cushion during intensive movements
• Cotton padding for exceptional shock absorption while also providing additional support for quick movements
Material made of:
• 85% Nylon (Polyamide)
• 15% Spandex
Additional Product Images (click to enlarge)
Wear & Care for all Compression Garments